Shingle roofing is far and away the most popular type of roofing on homes today, and for good reason. Nothing beats the affordability of asphalt shingles, combined with the longevity and versatility of this material. If you’re due for a new roof, there are so many reasons to opt for a shingle roof replacement in Vancouver, WA.
DLDL Baker Homes LLC takes pride in installing world-class asphalt shingle roofing for homeowners throughout the area. Not only do we source shingles from some of the very best names in the business, our installation capabilities are second to none. We install asphalt roofing on homes of all sizes.
The Benefits of Shingle Roofing
There’s a reason so many people opt for asphalt. In fact, there are many reasons! When you make the investment in a shingle roof replacement in Vancouver, WA, make sure you’re getting the best possible bang for your buck and experience the benefits of asphalt shingles:
- Availability in all different shapes, sizes and styles.
- High fire safety rating and fire-retardant properties.
- Superior sound deadening characteristics.
- Fast and easy installation, usually in just one or two days.
- Great weather resistance against rain and wind.
- Unbeatable cost and affordability against other materials.
If you’re looking for the bottom-line best cost and performance ratio, it’s hard to beat traditional asphalt shingles. When installed by a knowledgeable team, they’ll stand up to just about everything Mother Nature can throw at them!
Undeniable Signs You Need a New Shingle Roof
There’s a good chance you already have asphalt shingles on your roof. So how do you know when it’s time to have them replaced? The signs are easy to spot and will become clearer as time goes on. Here are some telltale signs your shingles are suffering and overdue for replacement:
- Your shingles are more than 15 years old.
- Missing, loose or curled shingles.
- Discoloration or organic growth on shingles.
- Asphalt accumulation in gutters or the base of downspouts.
- Leaking or moisture intrusion in your attic.
Damage to asphalt shingles will only get worse with time, which means you need to act fast to replace a roof showing signs of damage. Have one of our experienced roofing experts come out to inspect your roof and we’ll provide you with a scope of the problems, as well as insight as to how a shingle roof replacement will fix them.
What to Expect From a Shingle Roof
After your shingle roof replacement in Vancouver, WA, you’ll start to experience the benefits of a new shingle roofing installation right away. Some of the ways you’ll see a return on your investment include:
- Increased home value after assessment.
- Improved curb appeal and aesthetic value.
- Better home protection from the elements.
- Improved water mitigation and resolved leaks.
- Better roof longevity thanks to new materials.
The results are immediate and the value of a shingle roof replacement is lasting. Your home deserves the best protection at the best price, and we’re here to give it to you.
Call the Shingle Roofing Experts Today
Contact DL Baker Homes LLC today at 360-356-1251 to learn more about the benefits of asphalt shingles and how you can bring this quality material to your roof replacement. We promise superior results and a roof you’ll be confident in for a decade or more to come.